Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Last weekend I had the privilege of photographing this sweet couple and their family in celebration of their 35th wedding anniversary at the amazing Gaylord Hotel at National Harbor. (If you haven't been over to National Harbor yet you should definitely go! If nothing else, to see the Gaylord Hotel!) They just wanted a few shots before their party began so I spent about half an hour with them. Both had children from a previous marriage so they created their own little Brady Bunch! (I'm sure I'm about the millionth person to say that). They were such a lovely couple with a beautiful family! The kids looked like their own little Gap ad!
Thank you for allowing me to help you document this wonderful occasion! Congratulations and may you be blessed by 30 more years together!

The whole family...

The beautiful couple...

Still obviously in love!

All the grandkids...

3 comments:

Armin DeFiesta said...

Good stuff Erin! The one of all the grandkids is my fav.

Anonymous said...

my fav is the one of them looking at each other. that is so cute! erin you did a great job, i love that big group shot and the light.

Raechel said...

Hey Erin,
I got your comment on my blog today and travelled over to your site to look around. I LOVE these shots - the b/w with the grandkids is delicious!! Talk about a photogenic family! Great work!