Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun in Old Town...

This weekend I had the opportunity to get back into shooting in Old Town Alexandria! It's practically in my backyard and my favorite place to shoot but with weddings and so many babies lately it's been quite awhile since I've been down there so it was fun to shoot there this weekend. It was even better because I had a gorgeous family to work with! And the morning and evening weather here has been beautiful lately and truly gave us the feeling that fall is not too far off! So, we enjoyed being outside in the cooler weather and sunshine. And once the kids did get a little sick of having a camera in their face we were able to liven things up with some worms! There just aren't many things more exciting than that! Ya just gotta love the simple joys of childhood!
Enjoy



Isn't she gorgeous! Watch out Dad! The boys are gonna be knocking down your door! :-)


These two were so sweet together and got along so well...






Mr. GQ...



Alas, the worms...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Erin,

I live in Chicago and that beautiful family pictured in your post is part of my family. "Daddy" is my cousin Justin. I haven't seen them Justin was here on business a couple of years ago and brought Jen and the kids along. Yes, they are gorgeous and those kids are definitely the SECOND most beautiful kids - second only to my own. You do wonderful work. I am impressed.