Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fall sessions...

Fall is coming more quickly than we all realize! And, although I love summer (the pool, vacation, flip flops, no jackets) I absolutely LOVE the first cooler days of fall along with the beautiful DC trees! In DC I see reds, yellows and fire orange like I've never seen them before! We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful area!
This also means busy season for me! Fall sessions book up fast and are limited! I've already had several pick their dates so if you're interested in having fall portraits taking book early! There have been some rate and pricing changes since last fall so check out my website under Info and then rates to see the updated information. Also feel free to email me for any info that you may need! I look forward to seeing some old faces and meeting some new ones! Just to wet your appetite for fall, here are a few of my favorites from last year!
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Erin




No comments: