Sunday, August 31, 2008

A little family fun...

I try to keep my personal stuff on this blog to a minimum since its for my business but had to share our little family excursion to Great Falls State Park in Great Falls, VA. I went there a few years back and decided that it had been far too long! So, we took our little family out for a day of "hiking" (I use the term loosely since we had our 2 1/2 yr old).
Also, since I'm getting personal I guess it's about time that I announce that we are expecting baby #2 in February! Haley is very excited to be a big sister and we are excited to add on to our family. Thus, I will not be taking portrait clients from February through at least the middle of April and I won't be taking weddings from January - May.
So anyway, here are some shots from the day! Enjoy and as the weather gets cooler get out and enjoy the outdoors!




Haley enjoying the view.


A little self portrait of our family.





Haley and her best friend... If only Kelso felt the same way about Haley. :-)




The view from the ground.

5 comments:

Karyn Hatch said...

Congrats Erin! So happy for you and your family!!!

Sally Brewer said...

Looks like you had fun!

Amber said...

Praise God! We are so happy for you and your growing family!

Chuck said...

It's so nice to see personal stuff on your blog. I think it adds another dimension to your business. Especially pictures of your beautiful little girl! She's so precious.

Armin DeFiesta said...

Love the personal stuff! Haley's growing fast, so cute!