Friday, July 25, 2008

Another fabulous maternity shoot!

I am so blessed to get such beautiful clients and this family was no exception! They were so photogenic and great in front of the camera and mom just glowed! It was hard to take a bad picture of her! There are so many that I absolutely love! And I wanted to thank my good friend for lending me her backyard, which you will see is gorgeous! The perfect setting for such an intimate shoot. Towards the end we also moved over to the Potomac down off GW parkway towards Mt. Vernon.
Enjoy!
(click to make images larger)


I didn't have to encourage this little one a bit! She knew exactly how to perform in front of the camera!



Isn't mom so gorgeous! So natural in front of the camera...


For my photographer friends wondering about these next 2, this is all natural light and no vignetting was used either. I just found this small little patch of sunlight at dusk and got 2 of my favorite images! I am so excited about both of these...






4 comments:

Sally Brewer said...

Very pretty! I love the silhouette ones.

jennifer hunter photography said...

Erin, these are super. You did a fantastic job!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Very fine photos of a great family. Just wish my daughter had told me she was expecting! (Ha!) Tell me how I can order a set. Dad

Armin DeFiesta said...

Wow, love the lighting opportunities you found! Gorgeous colors and images as always Erin, you have some really cool creative ideas!