Monday, July 21, 2008

Servio & Jackie: July 5, 2008

Ok, I'll try not to be too long winded about this wedding. I was able to shoot this wedding with Sally Brewer, one of my photography mentors and a good friend! It was just such a blast, laid back couple and gorgeous location out in western Virgina at The Inn at Fairfield Farm, Marriott Ranch! This will at least take 2 posts. So, this couple met while playing on an ultimate frisbee team in D.C. and they decided to incorporate this into their wedding as well! They gave out frisbee's as the party favors and had yard games all around their outdoor reception. I heard more than one person say it was one of the most fun and unique weddings they had been to. So, enjoy post one!









See! How much fun does that look?

More to come!

5 comments:

Sally Brewer said...

Yay! Love that portrait of Servio by the fence. :) It was so fun having you there to shoot with me!

Armin DeFiesta said...

Great work! I've gotta try that frisbee game one day, lol.

Jamie Athena said...

Great pics of the wedding! You did a wonderful job of capturing my brother and Jackie! I can't wait to see the rest! We are all dying in suspense...thanks so much for your amazing work! :o)

Unknown said...

Erin, you made me cry! These photos are so beautiful. You guys did an amazing job at our wedding & I can't wait to recommend you to my friends when they get engaged. -Jackie

Unknown said...

One drawback of being center stage in a play is not being able to view and appreciate it in its entirety from the audience. You gave us the opportunity to relive our wedding as our friends and families did. Moreso, your photo-work "told our story" - we laughed and cried while viewing them again and again. Thank you, Erin! -Servio