Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oh Baby!

I had the privilege of documenting Gina's last little bit of pregnancy yesterday afternoon. She was up for just about anything so we had some fun! Gina is due at the beginning of Aug. and they are keeping what the baby is a surprise! (Can I just say, I am NOT a patient person so that drives me nuts! :-) Feel free to take a guess and once the baby arrives I'll make sure to come back and tell you what it is! I personally, think its a girl. Don't know why, just a feeling.
In the meantime, enjoy Gina's perfectly round belly! She looks fabulous!











Now, for something a little more dramatic...


2 comments:

Sally Brewer said...

Lovely, lovely images! I especially love the last ones and the ones in the tall grassy area. Can't wait to see more!

Chuck said...

Maternity Pictures present a whole new set of challenges, dont they? you did great here!