Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Baby Girl G: 10 Days Old | Old Town Alexandria Baby Photographer

This morning I got to meet the newest addition to this lovely family! You may remember mom from her maternity pictures with her 2 year old at Fort Ward Park about a month ago. Well, "G" arrived just before Thanksgiving weighing just under 7 lbs, so tiny! She looks just like her very proud, older sister too! She was nice and sleep when I got there and after I kept complimenting her on being such a good sleeper she decided to challenge me and stay awake for quite some time! But, we waited her out and wore her down until she finally gave in and we got some very sweet shots!
Thanks "M" family for having me back! And if you know this sweet family then SHHH! This, along with the maternity session are both surprises for dad's upcoming birthday! They've done a great job of keeping a secret so far, hopefully they can make it a few more weeks!
I had so many favorites from this one!



Just look at their faces side by side... sooo much alike!


Mama and her girls!



You can tell how new she is by her skin! Love that newborn skin!


One of my favorites!
Check out that gorgeous mouth!
Until next time!




No comments: