Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Deadline Reminder! | Northern Virginia Photographer

I hope you all have had a wonderful start to the holiday season! I just wanted to remind everyone that ALL orders for the remainder of 2009 are due this Saturday, Dec. 5th! Canvas's & prints make great gifts if you're looking for something special for your husband, wife or grandparents! Also, I am no longer taking any sessions for the rest of this year and January is also booked. I am now taking clients for February and beyond so get in touch and get on the list if you are interested in spring pictures! April is already almost gone!
And, because I can't go without posting some sort of photo here are a few pictures of my little cutie-pies from our recent trip to Boston! If you've never been it is a great place to visit!








No comments: