Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kevin & Emily: Engagement Session | Northern Virginia Wedding Photographer

This weekend I met up with Emily & Kevin at Walney Park in Chantilly, Virginia to do their engagement photos. From the moment I met these two I really felt like we clicked and this session just proved it! We had a great time walking through the park, where they actually got engaged last February! They have been together for a long time and are just so perfect for each other! I know that they are just dying for the big day to get here & I am so looking forward to their June wedding as well! Thanks you two for being such good sports and laughing at my cheesy jokes all afternoon!
Enjoy!







I, of course, made them reenact their engagement!





I just loved this pond full of lilly pads! So.... "The Notebook". All we needed was a row boat!



Kevin & Emily, we'll see you again in June!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a cute couple.....2 lucky people...love dad....