Saturday, November 7, 2009

Friends! | Alexandria, VA Family Photographer

I always feel so honored when my friends trust me with photographing their families and I was so excited to meet with some of our good friends, Colleen, Jeff & their girls yesterday at Fort Ward Park. Their oldest daughter is one of my daughters best friends and their youngest was born just weeks before my youngest. In fact, I ended up going into the hospital the very same day I went to visit their newest addition and I texted Colleen from delivery to tell her I might be joining her! Fortunately, my little one decided to wait a few more weeks. One more fun fact, both of our girls share the same middle names! Sorry, I won't bore you all with anymore fun facts! :-) Oh, one more, happy birthday to Colleen today!!!
Anyway, it was a beautiful evening with just a little chill in the air & we had a great time playing in leaves and running around the park! Enjoy some of the final fall pictures as the leaves are pretty much going to be gone within the next week. :-(


Check out those beautiful eyes and that sweet face!
Again, I love the sister shots!


I think this one is my favorite family shot!
How cute is she???



Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments: