Thursday, December 24, 2009

I lied, one more for 2009! Baby Boy C: 2 months old | Northern Virginia Photographer

So, my previous post was going to be the last one for this year BUT one of my closest friends from college came through town and stopped by for a visit with her brand new baby boy! I of course just HAD to be the first to take pictures of him! So, after dinner we set up a mini photo shoot before they had to head out.
My friend is one of the most joyful people I know, she always has a smile on her face and a sincere laugh no matter what the situation and I am so blessed to have been able to call her a friend for the past 10 years! And now, I'm so excited to see her enter this new phase in her life. I just know she is going to be an amazing mom and her husband is super sweet and will also be a wonderful dad! Her little guy is just like her, even at 2 months old he is the smiliest little thing I've ever seen. They make an adorable little family! So, here is an early Christmas present for you! Merry Christmas!

Check out that handsome boy!
Sweet grin!

Some of my favorite images or of dad's with their babies.





Look how excited he is! He loves his mama!


Again, Merry Christmas!
Love,
Erin

1 comment:

Sally Brewer said...

The last one is my favorite! Cute family picture.