Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Engagement Session: Mike & Lisa

This past weekend, amidst sporadic rain showers, I met Mike & Lisa at Great Falls National Park for their engagement session! They spend a lot of time outdoors hiking and kayaking so we decided to incorporate that into their engagement session! They even brought along their kayak! I actually have know Mike for about 5 years now because he was in the same training class as my husband back in the day when they worked for the U.S. Capitol Police! It was great to hear from him after he and Lisa got engaged and I'm so excited to be photographing their upcoming wedding!
Thanks guys for the fun morning! I definitely got a workout!
















1 comment:

Sally Brewer said...

Love the one on the bridge and the ones in the tall grass. Pretty green! Gotta love the rainy days for that at least. :)