Saturday, November 15, 2008

The more the merrier! | Northern Virginia Photographer

I am so excited to share this session with you! This lovely couple is expecting twin girls this coming March and you'll get to know them very well over the next year as they are apart of my Baby Club!
I've said this before, but I really do have the most amazing clients and these two are no exception! They totally knew how to work it for the camera and were so natural. It was a very rainy, gloomy day so we did everything inside their townhouse in Old Town. The second I walked in I knew the house would make for a really awesome shoot with the exposed brick and classic Old Town architectural elements! I loved being able to incorporate where they live their everyday lives into this important time in their lives.
So, enjoy!




We got to see a little action from one (0r maybe both) or the girls!  

The next 3 are done in what will be the girls nursery...


And here is the really cool wall in their living room.  I just LOVE exposed brick walls!

How obviously in love are these two!  I can't wait to see them as parents!




Until March....

1 comment:

Sally Brewer said...

Cool henna tattoo! I love that you captured it!