Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally! | Washington, DC Family Photographer

This was the session that we thought might never happen! It was originally scheduled last week and has been rescheduled 3 times since then for various reaons. So, I was so excited to finally meet with this sweet family and so excited to take part in their first official family photos! So many of us have hoped and prayed for this family and this little boy and we're so excited he is FINALLY here! You can see the love that these parents already have for him and the bond, the connect, that has already developed between them. And we were able to get some beautiful pictures with the colorful trees down at the Tidal Basin and Jefferson Memorial (my personal favorite monument!) So, enjoy!
Erin






This one just makes me want to cry! So sweet!










5 comments:

Armin DeFiesta said...

Wonderful shoot, nice fall colors... hey I recognize that place ;)

Sally Brewer said...

Yay! So glad they have some sweet and tender family photos.

Karyn Hatch said...

These are great, Erin!

jennifer hunter photography said...

These are wonderful, Erin. I'm sure they loved all of them!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I'm so happy for you! I can see the Mother's love in your eyes! I know that look and the feeling that goes with it. It's incredible, isn't it!! I'll send you a few pictures of Mitchell. They look very similar in age. Mitchell was born 3/26/2007. Congrats! -Diane Polutchko