Saturday, January 12, 2008

Partnering up with Bellasigns...


I am so happy to be partnering up with Bellasigns!  I'll let the creative mind behind this cute idea tell you about it herself:
"Hi, I'm Jami and I am a happily married, stay at home mom with an overactive 17 month old boy!  I started this business because people kept asking me to make their children name signs after they saw the sign I made for my son.  I enjoyed doing it so much it just turned into a little business for me!"
What is a bellasign?  
"A Bellasign is a personalized, hand painted canvas which displays a meaningful word or child's name."
How does it work?
"It's easy!  Just pick your favorite colors, ribbon, a theme, a size and then email me with all the details.  I'll paint the sign and ship it to you within two weeks." 
Bellasigns are such a great way to personalize a room.  What a great baby gift!  But they are not just for children, just think about how great one would look in your kitchen or entryway with your family name or welcoming your guests!  There are so many ways to use a bellasign!  Get creative!  
For more information go to my website and click on Galleries and then Additional Products.

1 comment:

emily anderson said...

jami is my bestest friend! i'm so excited for her! this is great :)