Friday, January 4, 2008

Inspiration & Pricing Changes....

The coming of a new year can bring a feeling of a clean, fresh start. Benjamin Franklin once said
"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man."
A good motto to live by.
Unfortunately price changes also come with each new year!
I have just been notified by my lab that pricing will be going up on any orders placed after Jan 11th. Therefore, to retain the 2007 pricing make sure to have your orders into me by Jan. 10th so I have time to submit your order.
On Jan. 12th I will be sending out the new print pricing to those who have yet to order. The increase is not substantial but will affect most products.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Happy New Year!
Erin

No comments: