Monday, January 28, 2008

A girls weekend away!

Some girlfriends & I decided to get away for the weekend. We went to Leesburg, VA for some boutique & antique shopping, pedicures, lots of food and movies. One of my favorite shops, and one all you moms and moms to be will LOVE is Petite Dekor. So many cute things for the little ones! I featured some of my favorites from that store below.










And apparently the liked my name at this store!



This antique store had campaign buttons from Presidential elections as far as 100 years back. Very appropriate right now!


On the way home we stopped by a beautiful vineyard to check it out. They had the cutest little dog that just hung around and waited for people to come and throw his ball. Although winter is not the best time, summer would be a great time to take a drive to one of the many beautiful vineyards in Virginia for a tour and a picnic.





No comments: