Monday, February 22, 2010

Hannah turns 5! | Alexandria, VA Children's Photographer

This past weekend I was able to attend one of my favorite client's 5th birthday party! I've been working with this family for almost 3 years now and have so enjoyed getting to know them. Hannah has grown into a BEAUTIFUL little girl and is equally as sweet! The kids who attended all had a blast jumping in the bounce house & eating ice cream & cake. They also had an AMAZING artist who did face painting for the kids! Her work was just beautiful and so much more than any face painting I've ever seen before! So, Hannah, I hope you had a blast and enjoy the next year of life to the fullest!




















4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow so amazing! I would LOVE to have these images of one of my parties!!

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

Aw, thanks Steph! SOO nice of you to say!

Beth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE and I am sure mom does too! Looks like a blast!

Aron said...

I love how you capture the kids emotions :)keep up the good work! :) if you have time as well, drop by my site. I need the feedback as well :) thanks Erin! :)