Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baby Girl "A": 12 Days Old | Alexandria, VA Newborn Photographer

Yesterday I got to visit one of my Baby Club families, but not to photograph the twins, who are in the baby club, but to photograph the newest addition! Baby girl "A" arrived just a little less than a year after her older sisters! Mom and dad surely have their hands full but are as relaxed as any parents I've seen! "A" is just as beautiful as her sisters were and nearly the same size, weighing in at just under 6 lbs. She was a dream to work with, hardly waking at all! I kept thinking that I must have missed something because I just didn't feel like I worked hard enough! But, lucky for me, and more so for her parents, she sleeps like a rock and was so easy! And I'll be back in less than a month to finish up the year for "L" & "J", although I have a sneaking suspicion they're going to make me work a lot harder! :-)
See you all then, hopefully it will be warmer for us!
















2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow adore these, so sweet and "new", priceless images!!

Beth said...

Awww these are beautiful. Love the one with the hand on the baby's back and the ones with mom great!