Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mike & Kim: September 19, 2009 | Northern Virginia Wedding Photographer

This past weekend I had the absolute pleasure of going photographing Mike & Kim's wedding in Virginia Beach! I am so lucky to get such great couples and these two are no exception! They are so sweet and so much fun to work with. The day was perfect, the dresses were beautiful, & the colors perfect for fall! Mike was so obviously in love with Kim and that always makes my job so easy! I'm so sad that I won't be working with these two anymore! I wish you both the best! Thank you for including me in your day!


The fabulous dress! I really loved this one!



Her veil is constructed of pieces of her moms veil...

Mom was so sweet and maybe even more excited than the bride! :-) Doesn't she look young enough to be here sister?
One of the precious flower girls. I love they way they always look at the bride.
A sweet note from her groom.
The groom's face as he first sees Kim!






"Sisters, sisters. Never were there such devoted sisters!"
If you don't know what song that is & movie it's from then you are missing a classic!




So happy!
Making it official!
Luckily we had some time to hit the beach and it was the PERFECT time of night! Right before sunset!






I had Mike & Kim jump for their engagement pictures so we of course had to do it again!



Gorgeous flowers!


Great idea!
Some really great toasts (or for Mike, a roast!)
He's taking it well though...

Thanks again! You guys are the best!

Reception: Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront

Flowers: Holly Hoffler of Hollydays

Hair and make-up: Gary Allen

Cake: Plaza Bakery cake

Reception Music: Fast Forward Band

Pronovias bridal gown

Jim Hjelm Bridesmaids dresses

Favors: Homemade Salsa by Carlos Gonzalez of Maddy’s in DC

3 comments:

stephanie said...

Wow Erin, fabulous images!! I got teary eyed so you definitely did your job capturing the moments and the emotion! Gorgeous couple!

Beth said...

Erin - love these!! So many great moments captured. Love the one with mom and bride - she looks so happy!

tracey sanders said...

these are great, Erin!