Friday, September 11, 2009

Baby Girl "L" & Family | Virginia Family Photographer

On Labor Day I had the pleasure of visiting some former clients and their growing family! The last time I saw them there was only one grandchild and now there are 2! The newest addition is 3 months old and is the spitting image of her older sister and was all smiles! I felt like I was looking at the same baby, even from the back with the same ears! Big sister was a little ticked at us for waking her up from her nap but I still got some sweet cuddly moments while she was attempting to stay grumpy! It was wonderful visiting this very sweet family again, thanks for having me back!


Sister #1 and her very sweet boyfriend in from Boston for Baby "L"'s dedication...
Daddy with his newest baby girl! Look at that sweet smile!
Super-baby!

More smiles! Have you ever seen a 3m. old smile this much?

Precious moment with Grandma...
Grandma & her girls (minus big sister who would have no part of us :-)!
Sibling dynamics never change! I always wanted an older brother.

Mom doing a great job squeeeeezing a few smiles out of big sister!
And she's done.



No comments: