Monday, February 9, 2009

Maternity Leave... | Northern Virginia Photographer

I wanted to let all of my current & future clients know that I am now on maternity leave. The baby has unfortunately not arrived yet but until she does I have been placed (forced) on bed rest! Super frustrating for me, but unfortunately necessary! I am still checking email so please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an April or May session. April is almost booked up so hurry, hurry!
Of course I can't leave without posting a new, adorable baby! This is baby girl "L", born to some good friends of ours last Saturday. You'll be seeing them again as soon as I can get back on my feet to do their family session!
Until next time.











1 comment:

jennifer hunter photography said...

beautiful images, erin ;-) good luck as you prepare to welcome your little one!