Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baby Girl "S": 10 days old!

Today I took a little break from maternity leave to make sure to capture this member of my Baby Club before she got too much older! You may remember her gorgeous mama from the maternity session we had in January. We actually both shared a due date of Feb. 23rd and both had our little girls early (yea!). So, without further ado, check out this head of hair!


Such a sweet little mouth!
Love those rolls!  




We tried our best to keep her asleep but she just had to see what was going on!
Gotta love a girl in polka dots!
It's always my goal to capture a good yawn!
Since I just loved this location in their house I wanted to replicate the same picture we took during the maternity session.
Thanks girls!  Looking forward to seeing you both at 3 months (and hopefully dad too)!

No comments: