Friday, February 13, 2009

Introducing the newest addition!

We we ended up having a pretty eventful week when my dr. informed me Wednesday afternoon that we would be having the baby Wednesday night because I had preclampsia!   Even though I already knew I had preclampsia I thought I had at least until Saturday so this was a surprise! But in the end everything went smoothly & we were glad to get to meet her a little bit early!  So, without further ado I would like to introduce:

Harper Katherine
8lbs 5oz
20.8 inches long
2/11/09


Harper appears to look just like her daddy!  I was shocked when the dr. said we had a blondie!  Now we each have our own  mini me! :-)
Haley was sooo excited to finally meet her new sister, who she says is named Cinderella and will correct us every time call her Harper.

2 comments:

Al and Lyndsie said...

Congratulations! Harper is Beautiful. What a great size too!

Noah Hayes said...

Congratulations! She's gorgeous! I can only imagine there will be many a blog post of photos as she grows up!