Monday, June 2, 2008

LIGHT!



Starting tomorrow afternoon I will be out of town attending the One Light workshop in Norfolk. I was told my several people that if could do only one thing this year it should be to attend this workshop. So, I am sooo excited to be going! I'm also excited because I get to see several of the people that I met in February at the Susan Stripling workshop.
So, if you're wanting to get in touch with me shoot me an email. I'll be checking email while I'm gone and I'll get back to you by Monday, at the latest!
And for you fellow photographers, stay tuned and I'll blog about what I learned at the workshop! I've been looking forward to this because I definitely have a love hate relationship with lighting!

1 comment:

Armin de Fiesta said...

Have fun and let's all meet up again for some lighting fun and show us whatcha got!