Sunday, June 29, 2008

Boys will be boys!

Saturday I had the PLEASURE of assisting the wonderful Stevie of Stevie T. Photography at the wedding of Sean & Sarah in Annapolis, MD at the Naval Academy! It was a steamy hot day but I had some very willing and fun subjects! The groom and his groomsmen all are former Navy football players so we had the privilege of going onto the football field for their pictures. We had a blast and these guys were so hilarious to hang out with! I could not narrow down my pictures any more than this so hang with me! The best are towards the bottom! And there are more to come tomorrow of the bride, etc...


A sweet note from the bride to the boys...






Navy through and through, one of the guys even had a military dvd playing in his car. Hilarious...







TACKLE!












His boys made him do the typical high school football picture pose...

One more of the handsome groom! And such a sweet guy too...

And if you hung in there until the end you also get to see a teaser of the bride who is hot, hot, hot! You're not gonna want to miss out on what I post tomorrow!

5 comments:

Armin de Fiesta said...

Awesome shot of the guys Erin!

Chuck said...

I cant believe how much time you had with them, and how cooperative they seem to have been. You've got a great eye, and a knack for posing to get that natural look! I'll have to come along one day and see you in action!

Kristin J. Hill, M.A., LPC said...

haha. love the one of him pretending to take his high school football photo. classic.

m.e. said...

Wow, these are super, Erin ;-) We lived in Annapolis for several years, so I always get a little misty-eyed when I hear about it! Can't wait to see the bride!! I love your teaser!

Anonymous said...

Excellent photos. You really captured the personalities of these guys. Thanks so much for a bunch of amazing photos.