Friday, April 25, 2008

Tag, I'm it! (DARN!)

I've seen many people get tagged by this blog and I was hoping I could somehow avoid it but thanks to Julia MacInnis I've be HIT! So, here goes!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My 5 most favorite songs that I am embarrassed to admit I like are.... drumroll...
1. "Sexyback" Justin Timberlake - Because I feel like a 16 year old girl just admitting it! Plus, it dates me (but in the opposite way that it "dates" Julia :-)
2. "Thriller" Michael Jackson - Some of you will know why without me even having to say anything, but lets just say it brings back some good college memories...
3. "On Bended Knee" Boyz 2 Men - It brings back the sweet, innocent feelings of Jr. high "love". I still love this song so much I just looked it up and am belting it out right now! Haven't forgotten a word!
(Couldn't post it on my blog so to see the video click HERE to go to youtube)
4. "I Think We're Alone Now" Tiffany (or as Armin refers to her, "The Mall tour girl!") And THAT is why I am embarrassed to like her. One Hit Wonder!

Or more recently:

5. Return of the Mack - Mark Morrison There is also something about this song that just takes me back to the good 'ol days of high school! Good times...


Something even more embarrassing, I just spent my entire Friday night doing this! How lame is that?! Someone, please get me a life!

Now, for the next poor 7 people who now have to wrack their brains to come up with 5 MORE songs!
Stevie Trischmann (who is even younger than I am so I can't wait to see what she comes up with), Jan Graves, Dawn Shields, David Schwartz, Susan Stripling, Jamie Nato, Shelby Leigh


If you want to see a really hilarious posting about this visit my friend Armin's blog. Now THAT GUY should be embarrassed! :-) Just kidding Armin... or am I? But also because he has great music videos attached to them.

4 comments:

Dawn Shields said...

I should kick your behind! LOL!

Armin de Fiesta said...

Oh Erin you got me good this time... :) HAHA, "Return of the Mack"! Too funny!

Sally Brewer said...

Hah! "Return of the Mack" I had totally forgotten that song!

saundra, event engineer said...

thanks for playing my game! awesome!