Thursday, April 10, 2008

Phil & Jamie: Part II

I wanted to share some more images of Phil & Jamie's wedding. Some of the ceremony, the wedding details & the reception. Jamie picked out gorgeous, vibrant colored flowers and they were beautifully arranged by Petals Edge Floral Design. They also had THE best band, "Free Spirit" through the company Entertainment Exchange. They were such a fun band, I was dancing with my camera! I also had the pleasure of working with David Andrews of Blue Sky Films, a great videographer! All in all it was a fun wedding and I really enjoyed meeting some new people in the industry!
Thanks again Phil & Jamie! Hope you enjoyed Hawaii!















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A-MAZING!!!!!

- your sis

Armin de Fiesta said...

Gorgeous details Erin, I really like the night street shots!