Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Phil & Jessica: Engagement Session

This week, after rescheduling 3 times because of rain & then extreme heat we FINALLY met up to do Phil & Jessica's engagement session! Although it was still pretty hot and overcast we had some beautiful skies and breezes that helped us make it through the night. Phil and Jessica are getting married way out west in the country, which I am very excited about, so they wanted to do their session in the city and chose to do them in and around the monuments! So, we walked the around the Tidal Basin and then headed over to the Jefferson (which is my favorite monument)! They are a really fun, laid back couple and I'm excited to show you what we came up with!

The FDR Memorial...







Check out that sexy couple!
Lov'in that flare!







Until next time!


3 comments:

Marta Locklear Photography said...

It has been a rainy year...hasn't it! They are going to love these!

Al and Lyndsie said...

I love the one with the waterfall behind them! My favorite! :)

Al and Lyndsie said...

I love the waterfall behind them. My favorite one I think :)