Thursday, August 20, 2009

The "G" Family | Northern Virginia Family Photographer

Yesterday, on a STEAMY August morning I got to see this sweet family once again! Last year I met them when I photographed the newest addition. I was excited to get to come back again this year and see how everyone had grown! "T" is almost 4 and "Z" is 18 months and they gave me a run for my money! After waiting for 20 minutes for my camera to defog from the humidity we FINALLY got started and played around in their gorgeous backyard!
Thanks for your patience guys! It was great seeing you again!







Sweet sister kisses!
This is their backyard! Isn't it beautiful!


We headed inside to cool down and got a few more and I love this one of "T" with dad.
Have a great vacation guys!
Until next time.


1 comment:

Laura Kay Photography said...

How cute are these kids?? Beautiful pictures Erin!