Monday, June 15, 2009

Little Miss "M": 2 years old | Northern Virginia Children Photographer


On Friday I met up with sweet little Miss "M" at River Farm down off the GW Parkway in Alexandria. This is a great place for children's pictures!  It was soooo hot and muggy but we had a great time following miss "M" around as she explored the gardens and spotted bugs which she demanded we promptly remove! :-)  Such a girly girl, I love it!  She has 2 older sisters, so she's much more mature and wiser than the average 2 year old.  So, enjoy meeting Miss "M"!














2 comments:

JoAnne said...

Erin,

You got absolutely precious shots of this little one! Some of my favorite ever, I think!

JoAnne said...

Erin,

You got absolutely precious shots of this little one. Some of my favorites ever!