Wednesday, May 7, 2008

How many pictures do you having lying around...





How often do you order pictures and then leave them lying around for months? I have to admit that I do the same thing. A good friend of mine, Betsey, does custom framing in such an easy, convenient way! Just call her up and let her know what you need, order it and you're finished! Betsey is also offering a special mothers day discount! Here a little note from her about what it entails:

Friends,
In honor of Mother's Day, I am going to offer a special this month on custom framing. For all new customers who are mothers, I will give 15% off the framing package price, and for previous customers I will be giving 25% off the framing package price. To receive the discount, orders must be in the month of May, and payment must be by check. In addition, if you host a framing party in the month of May, you will receive the above discount PLUS 15% of your guests' total off your own order. It only takes 3-4 people to qualify as a party, and they may be "playdate style" with children present.
I encourage you to check out the Everyday Display boards, which are gorgeous! They are pictured Here!
If you are interested in getting a picture or art peice framed and would like a cost estimate, feel free to e-mail me with the dimensions.
Have a lovely and blessed day!
Betsey
betseymhoey@yahoo.com

I encourage you all to take advantage fill your home with pictures that mean something to you!

Erin

No comments: