Saturday, May 3, 2008

Consultations...

I will now be offering ordering consultations to my all my clients who wish to have one. I have been finding that so many of my clients really struggle when it comes to ordering their pictures, they feel overwhelmed and lost as to what they should order. It's also nice to be able to see what an 8x10 looks like compared to an 11x14, etc. Sometimes what we have in our head doesn't quite match up. I am finding that bringing in samples of sizes, paper types, additional products and then helping you evaluate your home, wall space and extra family members you might want to order for helps take some of the anxiety out of ordering. Plus, it's also nice to have an unbiased opinion when you just can't decide between picture A & B.

So, here's how it will work! Once your proofs are ready I will bring in my laptop which I will connect to your TV so we can see your proofs on a bigger screen. We'll go through them together and get a narrowed down list for you start with. The best way to go about this is by going with your first instinct! What do you love right off the bat! When you start to look at things over and over again you can really confuse yourself with the little things that don't actually make a difference in the long run. Then, we'll talk about the space in your home, what you really need for a certain space, etc. Luckily, I also have a certification in interior decorating so I can help a bit with arrangement, etc. I really hope this helps you feel more comfortable with what you are ordering and makes it a better experience for you in the long run by getting what you really need and will work best for your home!

Here are some of my samples I am accumulating!

Some examples of the press printed book, great for a coffee table!



The canvas is a great way to show off your favorite image! It becomes a piece of art...


This is an example of a 10x30 mounted storyboard. A fun way to show a series of pictures!


Mounted prints, ranging from 5x7 - 11x14. Mounting really helps preserve your pictures and is also a great way to allow you to display your pictures without framing but also helps them look great IN a frame!

No comments: