Friday, March 7, 2008

Senior Pictures and a deal for you!



It's almost that time again! Time for senior pictures! I vividly remember that time in my life, I was so excited about everything that was coming up and senior pictures were just the beginning of all of that! Times have definitely changed, thank goodness (if I had a picture from my senior pictures I'd post it but luckily I don't). Senior pictures are so much more fun now, they can truly show your personality and what you're about at this point in your life. I LOVE doing them!
So, right now I have a little promo! The first person from each high school that signs up and pays a deposit for their senior session will get either 10% off or $50 towards their print purchase. So, if you are reading this and you're not a senior please forward it on to someone who is one or knows one!

No comments: