Friday, March 28, 2008

Scarlett & Violet...

It's cherry blossom time here in D.C. so of course we had to take advantage of this brief and BEAUTIFUL time!  I love spring in D.C.!
Luckily, it was time for my second baby club session with baby Violet, who you may remember from back in late January when she was just 2 weeks old.  Well, now she's 2 months and I hardly recognized her!  She already looks so different and is getting more adorable every day.  Her sister also just turned 2 so we took the chance to get some pictures of her as well.  She is also adorable and had all the passersby stopping to admire her and I'm sure you'll see why!  Enjoy!













1 comment:

Jan said...

I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the beautiful weather! And that has to be the perfect dress for cherry blossom pictures! What adorable kids!