Sunday, October 7, 2007

Traveling! To a town near you. Plus a new referral bonus!

I wanted to let you all know I will be coming to the following locations and will be available for sessions! Please let me know ASAP if you are wanting to book a session as my time is limited.
Thanks and hope to see you while I'm in your town!

New York City: Oct. 19-21

Chicago: Nov. 1-2

Kansas City: Nov. 5-11

Fort Myers, FL: Dec. 23-26

For those of you interested in having me come to you please let me know and if you can get at least 4 other people to book sessions I will definitely come your way!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the new referral program, here's how it works!
For every referral you can choose:

- 20% off your next session fee
OR
- A $50 print credit on a past or future session

No comments: