Monday, July 20, 2009

Baby Girl "S": 10 days old | Northern Virginia Newborn Photographer

I'm back! After taking most of July off to just hang out with my family I'm JUMPING back into things head first! You're going to be hearing a lot from me over the next month. Today I had the absolute pleasure of meeting this sweet little thing! She was born just 10 days ago and is just so perfect and pink! Since Harper is already 5 months old I'm missing that new, soft baby skin! She cooperated for me and stayed asleep most of the time so we were able to get some really great shots!
Enjoy!












She was SO over it at this point but we just had to get one last shot, happy or not! It was so worth it! :-)





3 comments:

Sally Brewer said...

Gorgeous. Love the basket shots.

Beth said...

What a little sweetheart! Love the the 4th one down - so special!

rashmi p. said...

Beautiful!