Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Changes for 2009 | Northern Virginia Photographer | Washington, D.C. Photographer

Many things are changing in 2009 and so will some of my pricing.  I want to give everyone a chance to place orders  & receive 2008 pricing until the end of the month.  As of February 1, 2009 pricing will officially be in effect for all current & future clients.  So, if there is anything you were wanting to order and haven't yet do so now!   I must receive your order by 6pm, Jan 31st.  Let me know if you have any questions!
I'd also like to remind everyone that I won't be taking any new clients from February through the middle of March.  Baby girl Rexroth is due around the middle of February so I will be taking some time off.  I will start scheduling clients again in March for late March & early April so that I can be sure to get those much anticipated Cherry Blossom pictures!  So, make note to give me a call in March so we can get you on my schedule!  
Thanks!
Erin

P.S.  I can't do a post without a picture so here's another one I LOVE from my last session.  


No comments: