Saturday, December 6, 2008

A couple of things...

Just some housekeeping items for all of my clients.
1. Since I've switched to my new website the slide show links seemed to have stopped working. I'm currently working on getting this resolved! Sorry for any inconvenience!
2. All orders needed by Christmas MUST be submitted to me by Wednesday, Dec. 10th.
Please let me know if you need your proofs reposted for a few more days.

Now, I will leave you all with a few pictures from my recent trip to New York City! A good friend and I went for our birthdays 2 weekends ago and we of course had to make a stop to see the famous Rockettes Christmas Show at Radio City Music Hall. It was such a fun show, despite being in the very back row! :-) If you haven't been I recommend making a trip up to see them with the kids!
Thanks! I hope you're all getting into the Christmas spirit!
Erin



No comments: