Sunday, November 11, 2007

Please Pray....





I'm not sure how many blog readers I have out there but for those of you who are reading, I have a special request. A friend of ours is currently losing a long battle with Cancer. Her name is Laura Moutray and she has a husband Chad and a 2 yr old Charlotte (pictured above). It's completely unfair and I don't know how they are being so strong but they are. Laura, through this whole thing has had a smile on her face and has been such a fighter and so hopeful and has completely trusted God in all of it. What a wonderful example to us all!
I'm asking you all to please take a moment and pray for this family as they are dealing with this horrible reality in their life.

Thanks,
Erin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so very sad to hear that your friend has passed away. My thoughts and prayers are with her husband and little girl and all of you who hold her dear. KJW

Anonymous said...

You may never see this comment since you posted this last fall. I just learned of Laura's passing and it broke my heart. I knew Laura (and Tyler) from when I was VERY young until Junior High. She lived in the house over the fence of my backyard. I was trying to find her and found out today. I am so sorry for your loss. It pained me for her and her family to hear the news. I will pray for her family. If you know Tyler - pls let him know I dropped a line (I couldn't find him either). Thank you - Dawn T.

By the way - thank you for honoring Laura by writing about her on your blog the way that you did. I have many sweet memories of Laura and Tyler.